Helpful Hints for Tripl3 eGo Users!
The most common problem we encounter is the battery lock feature. When you receive your eGo, the battery is locked. To unlock, simply click the button five times quickly. You will see the button flash three times, indicating that you have unlocked the battery. Now you can start vaping!
There are several parts to your Tripl3 eGo and if you understand them properly, you may extend the life of your product through proper care.
- eGo - a unit comprised of battery, clearomizer, and mouthpiece
- Battery - a lithium-ion battery provides the power to make it all happen
- Clearomizer/Tank - heating element that holds the eLiquids
- Mouthpiece - enables you to inhale the vapor; often interchangeable
- Charger - to keep your battery operational and charged
This video will take you through all the basic of using, cleaning, and charging your eGo and Clearomizers.
It's super simple! You simply fill the Clearomizer with your favorite delicious eLiquid, press and hold the button on your battery, and vape away! Release the button between puffs and watch the eLiquid level in your Clearomizer to see when you need a refill.
Most importantly, enjoy your Tripl3 eGo!
Purchasing products on this site is only permitted to persons 18 years of age or older. By clicking "I confirm that I am 18" upon entrance to the site, you are complying with the age restriction.
Currently, we only accept online orders to US billing addresses. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but ask that you find a local store using our store locator. Feel free to contact us for any questions.
Often, the reason an eGo stops working is because of the battery. The battery is delivered fully charged and ready for use when purchased. They are shipped in the deactivated mode to ensure the charge holds until the first use. To turn the battery on/off, simply click the button consecutively 5 times to activate/deactivate. The battery may be deactivated on contact when in a pocket, purse or a carry case, so be sure to check to ensure the battery is engaged. If you press the button and it’s not working, try resetting it in the on position with 5 quick hits of the button. If it still does not work you may follow the directions to recharge your battery (below).
All you need is our USB Adaptor and you can plug your eGo battery straight into your computer! We also offer a wall plug and a car charger so you can always keep your eGo charged! The wall plug and car charger both require the USB Adaptor. When you attach the eGo battery to your adaptor, make sure to not overtighten it. By overtightening it, the battery and the adaptor can both be damaged. You can find all of these items on our accessories page.
Several factors will determine the time required to charge your battery.
- If your battery is partially drained, it will take less time to charge than a fully drained battery.
- Charging the battery with a computer will take longer than a wall charger or the USB and car charger. The time needed to fully charge the eGo battery can take between 2 to 3 hours.
- Many of our customers have more than one battery to ensure that they are never without a usable eGo. Batteries can be purchased in a local store or online and come in an array of colors and designs.
When fully charged, the 650mAh battery can last for up to 12-13 vaping hours, and the 900mAh battery can last for up to 14-16 vaping hours. The capacity of the battery can be dependent on care and use.
A clearomizer is a transparent plastic or glass tank used on the Tripl3 eGo that holds eLiquids and houses the heating coils for vaporizing. The clearomizer shows the amount of eLiquid and atomizing first hand. The clear tube enables you to keep a close eye on your e-liquid and enables you to refill your clearomizer before running out .We advise you handle them carefully to avoid cracking and leaking. Different clearomizers offer a variety of shapes and sizes as well as different features.
- When filling your clearomizer always tilt to the side to avoid getting e-liquid in the air holes of your clearomizer and in the center tube. For best result, let your clearomizer absorb the eLiquid for a few minutes prior to vaping.
- Prime your clearomizer prior to vaping once you have filled it. Inhale several times before pressing the button.
- If your clearomizer has a wick that’s visible, let it sit for five minutes to allow the wick to absorb e-liquid prior to use. We suggest you roll your clearomizer periodically to keep the wick moist as a dry coil may give you dry hits or burnt tastes.
- If you are using the top fill clearomizer, you don’t want to let your wick get dry. When you notice it is half full add more elqiuid and try to keep the level at the midway point. Be careful not to over fill it by going above the bottom of the silicone seal.
- If you are using the bottom fill clearomizer, be careful not to over fill or get the eLiquid into the center tube which will cause the clearomizer not to work, hiss or gurgle which can cause the eLiquid to get in your mouth. Keep pipe cleaners on hand and use them to clean out the tube of any eLiquid you mistakenly got into the tube.
- Extra clearomizers and coils on hand along with a second charged battery will keep you vaping if your unit stops vaping the way you want it to.
- Clear the air tube of excess eLiquids prior to use after filling. Also, make sure you don’t fill the eLiquid past the bottom of the of the silicone seal or over the center tube.
You can clean your CE5 Clearomizer to extend its life. We heard from one of our customers who said they used ‘denatured alcohol’ which worked for them. However, due to the fragile nature of ce5 and other top-fill clearomizers, we do not recommend attempting to thoroughly clean them.
Unfortunately, the eGo does occasionally splatter eLiquids into the mouth. Usually, getting eLiquid in your mouth is a result of overfilling your clearomizer. Remove your battery and put a napkin or tissue below the clearomizer. Blow through it a few times to clear it out. If you continue to get eLiquids in your mouth, repeat until it stops getting the tissue wet, then use a pipe cleaner to dry out any excess liquids. If it continues you can place a small piece of cotton in the tip to stop the persistent splash.
It is not unusual to find some condensation or a little eLiquid when you remove the clearomizer from the battery. We do recommend that you use a tissue to remove the moisture prior to charging the battery to avoid shorting the connection.
The T3S tank (similar to a Kanger tank) features a replaceable bottom fed coil. This is the perfect product for the do-it-yourself customer looking for the flexibility to reuse their favorite tank. This means that you can replace just the atomizer head when it burns out or is not producing a satisfactory amount of vapor. The tank can be rinsed with warm water followed by a dry burn and flavors can be changed easily. These tanks hold approximately 1.6 ml of Tripl3 eLiquid and are refillable from the bottom when removed from the battery.
To replace parts, just screw the two pieces apart, and replace the one-piece wick and coil by twisting them apart. Replace the old part, and you're set.
An RDA is a Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. These should be used only by advanced users who understand Ohms law and coil-building. Instead of filling up a tank with eLiquid, you will drip a little bit of your eLiquid directly onto the exposed coil, replace the top cap of the RDA, and start vaping. This process is called "dripping," and it often results in richer flavors and a better throat hit. RDAs must be used with mechanical mods or with regulated mods/batteries that have sub-ohm capabilities.
eLiquids are made of PG (propylene glycol) and VG (vegetable glycerin). The PG primarily provides flavor, and VG primarily provides vapor. Max-VG eLiquids, then, are liquids that give you the best clouds. These are a bit thicker than regular eLiquids, so they are better suited for RDAs and sub-ohm tanks. If used in a non-sub-ohm tank (such as a ce5 Clearomizer), it can result in flooding of the coil and ruining of the tank.
RDAs and sub-ohm tanks should be used with mechanical mods (mech mods), sub-ohm batteries, or regulated mods that can fire sub-ohm. All our sub-ohm tanks and batteries are labeled as such so that you can find them easily. Regulated mods will have details in the product description to let you know if they are safe to use with sub-ohm tanks and RDAs.
Other tanks (that do not specifically say ‘sub-ohm’) should NOT be used with the above devices. The devices are too powerful for them. Regular tanks should be used with eGo-style, NON-sub-ohm batteries. There are some regulated and box mods that can safely be used with regular tanks – please check the descriptions.
If you are unsure of whether a tank or RDA will work with a certain device, please contact us by using the live chat or calling us at 855-281-3444. We are always happy to help!
If we don't have the answer to your question here, just email us at [email protected] and we'll get right back to you!